Wednesday 10 January 2018

Describe a feature of your personal character that you find important.

You should say:
  • what it is
  • why is it important to you
  • What difference it makes in your life
and explain why it is important to you.

Sample answer:

Well... its quite tough to talk about one's own characteristic as other may assess(judge) us with different perspective (view). Nevertheless, everyone have some good qualities and ofcourse I am no exception. So, here I would like to talk about one of my such quality of keeping myself calm in unfavourable circumstances.

I do not get angry easily on small issues and situations unless something really goes beyond limit. In my case, if I act hastily and take decisions without considering future consequences, I have to repent for that.

As per my personal experience I haven't seen this quality to be a common trait among people because I have seen reacting people weirdly in adverse situations. So, needless to say many people cannot afford this quality.

Remaining calm plays a significant role in one's life as it could help people to tackle the different situations wisely and in an accurate manner. Moreover, people may not feel guilty in future for taking prompt decisions.Sometimes it may ruin dark relationships as well due to misunderstandings. It could be a big weakness of a person not being able to stay calm.

Obviously, for me, it is an essential characteristic. This quality have saved me from various more critical situations. It had also became a reason for various compliments from others as people and my friends always appreciate my this feature. Some of them have learnt the trick of handling the unacceptable time in life and react calmly. So, I beleive that everyone should try to acquire this habit and set example for others.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment